What will Big Stone Gap do without the great Oz, I mean George? Maybe the trees will be safe under the new council.
What will Big Stone Gap do without the great Oz, I mean George? Maybe the trees will be safe under the new council.
Just edited the typo [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
When did George get outted
Wait...removed as town manager, outted has an entirely different context
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
It was in the KTN today. Said he will be outed Saturday morning I believe.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Speaking as one of the Council Members who will vote against this motion, it ain't over yet. It will be a major fight come Saturday morning. Come on down and see what is going on.
You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."
If I may ask, what's going on?
Too much to get into here. The entire town is in an uproar.
You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."
That is what I didn't get retiredteach. They said in the paper that 2 of the members informed him of this. I thought either they already knew they had the numbers, or something odd was going on. I didn't think it had been a done deal according to the paper, but man them 2 may have put themselves in an odd position.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
From the article, it seems that Mr Polly went to the press in order to raise an uproar.
Change isn't a bad thing.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks